We understand that privacy and the security of your personal information is extremely important. Because of that, this policy sets out what we do with your information and what we do to keep it secure. It also explains where and how we collect your personal information, as well as your rights over any personal information we hold about you. This policy applies to you if you use our products or services in store, over the phone, online, through our mobile applications or otherwise by using any of our websites or interacting with us on social media (our “Services”). This policy gives effect to our commitment to protect your personal information.
Who are we?
When we say ‘we’ or ‘us’ in this policy, we’re generally referring to Tina Paulakis t/a Tomato Season
It also includes any other businesses we add in the future.
What sorts of information do we hold?
- Information that you provide to us such as your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, email address, bank account and payment card details and any feedback you give to us, including by phone, email, post, or when you communicate with us via social media;
- Information about the Services that we provide to you (including for example, the things we have provided to you, when and where, what you paid, the way you use our products and Services, and so on);
- How do we use your information?
The information we collect may be used to:
- Make available our Services to you;
- Process your orders;
- Take payment from you or give you a refund;
- Help us ensure that our customers are genuine and to prevent fraud;
- Conduct market research for ourselves
- For statistical analysis;
- Find ways to improve our Services, stores apps and websites;
- Provide you with online advertising;
- To market to you directly through email or SMS services;
- Provide for the safety and security of our colleagues and customers; and
- Help answer your questions and solve any issues you have.
Who we might share your information with
- If required to by law, under any code of practice by which we are bound or we are asked to do so by a public or regulatory authority
- If we need to do so in order to exercise or protect our legal rights, users, systems and Services; or
- In response to requests from individuals (or their representatives) seeking to protect their legal rights or the rights of others.
The data we collect from you is used by:
Christina Paulakis, Workshop rear of 50 Plassey Street, Penarth, Vale of Glamorgan, CF64 3EN
Keeping you informed about our products and services
We would like to tell you about the offers, ideas, products and services of Tina Paulakis t/a Tomato Season from time to time that we think you might be interested in. Where you have consented to us doing so, we may do this through the post, by email, text message, online, using social media, push notifications via apps, or by any other electronic means. We won’t send you marketing messages if you tell us not to. If you wish to amend your marketing preferences, you can do so either by emailing your request to email@example.com
Access and correction of your personal information
You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you in many circumstances. This is sometimes called a ‘Subject Access Request’. If we agree that we are obliged to provide personal information to you (or someone else on your behalf), we will provide it to you or them free of charge. Before providing personal information to you or another person on your behalf, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us that we can locate your personal information. If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us to correct it. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us.
You have the right to object to us processing your personal information if we are not entitled to use it any more, to have your information deleted if we are keeping it too long or have its processing restricted in certain circumstances.
How long do we keep your information for?
We will retain a record of your personal information. This is done in order to provide you with a high quality and consistent service across our group. We will always retain your personal information in accordance with law and regulation and never retain your information for longer than is necessary.
Sharing your thoughts
When using one of our websites or mobile applications, you may be able to share information through social networks like Facebook and Twitter. For example, when you ‘like’, ‘share’ or review our Services. When doing this your personal information may be visible to the providers of those social networks, their other users. Please remember it is your responsibility to set appropriate privacy settings on your social network accounts so you are comfortable with how your information is used and shared on them.
Security of your Data
We take security measures to protect your information including:
- Limiting access to our buildings to those that we believe are entitled to be there
- Implementing access controls to our information technology, such as firewalls, ID verification and logical segmentation and/ or physical separation of our systems and information;
- Never asking you for your passwords;
- Advising you never to enter your account number or password into an email or after following a link from an email.